[WEB4LIB] In search of software

Mary Kindred Mary.Kindred at maine.edu
Fri Jan 25 13:48:24 EST 2002

You do not have to sign into Yahoo Groups nor do all groups have private
archives. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HTML-on-the-WEB/ I'm not a member of
this group. All I did was do a search for an html group and kept clicking
through the resulting list of groups until I found one with public archives.
Each group has a distinct URL. Couldn't get any easier.

M a r y  K i n d r e d
T h e  L i b r a r y  P r o j e c t
mary.kindred at maine.edu
http://www.geocities.com/thelibraryproject/