webpacs per branch

Laura Jantek malj1 at nsh.library.ns.ca
Fri Jan 25 05:52:25 EST 2002

Our library is moving toward adding more and more WebPacs to each branch in our system.  Has any public library developed a way of determining the optimum number of Catalogue stations for each branch?
Any and all ideas welcomed.
Thanks!

(I'm cross posting this, so sorry for any duplication)
Laura Jantek                       ljantek at nsh.library.ns.ca
Virtual Library Manager      (902)490-5823
Halifax Regional Library     (902)490-5762(fax)
60 Alderney Drive
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
B2Y 4P8