[WEB4LIB] Question on mouseovers

Helene Bardinet missplumeau at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 24 15:49:53 EST 2002

In Dreamweaver, you will need to place all the texts in layers use the
layer visibility palette and the "set text of layer" behavior. I have
created a simple sample of text only rollover at
www.helenebardinet.com/rolover.htm. If you prefer, here is the code, just
copy and paste it in a new Dreamweaver document. I also strongly recommend
p516 of Dreamweaver H.O.T. by Lynda Weinman and Garo Green. One of the
trick is to "fool" Dreamweaver into making a "false link with the rollover
text by making a "#" link (some text) Let me know how you fare! Helene
text that's going to generate the rollover in the yellow box
When you mouse over the blue box, this text will change
You are rolling over the text in the blue box