[WEB4LIB] calendars for web site

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Jan 24 15:13:10 EST 2002

Jamane,

We use the Calendar program from Matt Kruse. It's easy for staff to use
and we post all of our programs, closing dates, etc. on it. From our
server logs, it is a very popular stop on our web site. You can get the
script here:

http://www.calendarscript.com/

This is a new version of the script. We are using an older version which
was available free.  Still, from my experience with Matt's scripts, it is
probably worth the low-cost.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library