[WEB4LIB] RE: Question on mouseovers

Kevin W. Bishop bishopk at rpi.edu
Thu Jan 24 13:53:34 EST 2002

No, it doesn't work in those browsers/versions.  The information is still
accessible, however.  The user of those browsers miss seeing the list of
links up front but they can click on the link to retrieve that list
(whereas others can "mouseover").

In any case ... not my site.

Not a big JavaScript fan,
-kb