[WEB4LIB] Question on mouseovers

Keith Higgs dkh2 at po.cwru.edu
Thu Jan 24 13:13:01 EST 2002

If I'm reading this correctly - you want the color of the link text to
change when the user rolls the mouse over the link.

Simple - You use a pseudo-class for anchors in your style sheet.

A.highlight { color: #000099;}
A.highlight:hover { color: #009900;}

This is used in my online introduction to CSS at
http://www.cwru.edu/UL/KSLearn/IntrodCSS/multipage.html.

Keith

D. Keith Higgs. Email: dkh2 at po.cwru.edu, dkhiggs at yahoo.com
Case Western Reserve University, Webmaster - University Library
More Info: http://www.cwru.edu/UL/pershomepages/K_Higgs.html
"'C' is for Cookie, that's good enough for me."