[WEB4LIB] Email Services

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Wed Jan 23 18:58:45 EST 2002

Under no conditions do you want Novell GroupWise.

It is OK for a strictly internal system, and has some features that
make it good for internal email in a large organization.

However, it is an abomination for internet email.  I can provide
details to anyone who cares.

dan, who is on a committee to find an alternative for Boise State

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA