[WEB4LIB] APPC domain hijacked

N. Lynn Schlatter lschlatt at smlnet.sml.lib.la.us
Wed Jan 23 14:35:56 EST 2002

Ummm, it works fine for me.  I just clicked on the link in your e-mail.
Perhaps the hijacking was just a momentary aberration.  No, asking me why I
clicked on a link that I was led to believe had been hijacked is not a
polite question ;-).

Lynn Schlatter
Instructional Coordinator
Shreve Memorial Library