profile on Win2000

Isabel Danforth danforth at alumni.tufts.edu
Sat Jan 12 11:44:48 EST 2002

We have had problems using WinSelect on our latest Win2000 work
stations.  It does not like to display printers in Netscape or deal with
pdf files in Netscape 4.08 either.   has anyone out there managed to come
up with security settings for Win2000 that will secure public computers
without using external software such as WinSelect?

Our general goals are to keep people from the Network neighborhood and to
prevent them from installing software or 'destroying' the computer that
they are using.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Isabel