[WEB4LIB] html editor editing

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Sat Jan 12 12:29:34 EST 2002

Hi Lonna,
Thanks for the reply.
But now I'm wondering if my post wasn't clear. I want to be able to
"edit/replace all" in large areas of the code, but not all the code. Cute
HTML allows this, but has no WYSIWYG view, so I have to do an "edit/find"
every time I want to hop around in the page in Cute. I'm spoiled from DW
where I can highlight the spot I want in the WYSIWYG, which then
automatically highlights the location I want to edit in the code. But DW
only allows to edit/replace a single place or the whole document, not a
selection of the document.
Is that more clear, or am I still typing mud? :)
Thanks.
Nancy
P.S.:> > I'm still set to digest mode, so "reply all" will get to me faster.