[WEB4LIB] Tax form access

suekamm at mindspring.com suekamm at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 9 13:22:22 EST 2002

Hi, Tom --

My library (Inglewood, CA) is one of the few which still has the actual
tax forms available to the public.  I will be putting links to the IRS and
the California Franchise Tax Board (the agency that collects income
taxes) forms on our web site.  We also have the reproducible forms.

The forms themselves are on a table in our lobby.  The greatest
problem is tax preparers who come in and take forms by the armful.

HTH!

--
Your friendly CyberGoddess and ALA Councilor-at-large,
Sue Kamm
email:  suekamm at mindspring.com
"Good is not good when better is expected."  -- Vin Scully