Problems with lynx

Màiri Mc Fall mcfal#mk at oaklandlibrary.org
Mon Jan 7 12:32:50 EST 2002

I know this is a little off topic, but I'm tearing my hair trying to find a
solution.

A couple of months ago, Pac Bell changed DNS servers on us. We ran around
changing everything and all is well, except the lynx program on our Unix
server. I've waded through the lynx.cfg and can't find a setting for a DNS.
Maybe is labeled in some way I don't understand? You would think that access
without the pictures wouldn't be popular, but I have several very vocal
patrons who call everyday, wondering when it will be fixed.

Help!

Mairi Mc Fall
Oakland Public Library