[WEB4LIB] Cleaning those darn LCDs

c.murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Wed Feb 20 16:06:33 EST 2002

> Would anyone care to make recommendations for good cleaning products for
> the LCDs?

I've just been using the standard alcohol wipes; however, from what I've
read, you should avoid touching the LCD's as they are much more susceptible
to damage than regular monitors.  Quill sells some nice screen guards made by
Kantek; they're around $80 but worth it if they extend the monitor's life.  I
just bought one to test it out before putting LCD's on some of our public
computers.

--
Cindy Murdock
Network Administrator