[WEB4LIB] Re: How to buy a PC workshop for patrons

Darryl Friesen Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
Wed Feb 20 15:34:12 EST 2002

> One problem is
> cleaning fingerprints off the membranous surface. The old wet wipes
> that worked on glass don't work on the LCD screens.

We taped a nice friendly reminder for out staff (in BIG bold letters) along
the top of the circ monitors:

       DO NOT TOUCH THE MONITOR SURFACE!!!

Not sure if that works or not.  As a geek, I don't have to deal with
cleaning them; that's the tech's job.  :)

- Darryl

  Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst    Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
  Education & Research Technology Services,     http://gollum.usask.ca/
  Information Technology Services Division,
  University of Saskatchewan