[WEB4LIB] Re: BIOS Print/Capture

Bob Rasmussen ras at anzio.com
Wed Feb 20 12:51:12 EST 2002

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 peterson at amigos.org wrote:

> I found that suggestion listed for Windows 95/98 and tried it.  I tried
> them worked.  Either it has been disabled in Windows 2000, or my printer
> set-up is different (HP LaserJet 1100).  I've been looking for a parameter
> to set differently, but haven't found it yet.

It hasn't been disabled in Windows (ANY version), because Windows is not
running yet. Nor is DOS. Nor is the clipboard active (as another message
suggested). Only the BIOS is running. If the BIOS supports a screen-print
function, you're in luck. Otherwise, give up, it's not possible.

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com
            fax: (US) 503-624-0760
            web: http://www.anzio.com