[WEB4LIB] Useful-But-Generally-Unknown Patent Web Resources

Dawna Turcotte turcotte at arc.ab.ca
Tue Feb 12 17:51:15 EST 2002

Hi Gerry,

Try out my favourite free Patent web resource: SurfIP from Singapore
http://www.surfip.gov.sg/sip_home.htm - provides free one-stop access to
patent databases and related web information worldwide.

Dawna Turcotte, Librarian
ARC Vegreville Library and Information Centre
Alberta Research Council
Highway 16A 75th Street
Vegreville, AB  T9C 1T4
(780)632-8416