[WEB4LIB] PDA friendly web sites?

Shirl Kennedy sdk at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 12 14:03:02 EST 2002

Wasn't it on this list within the last week or so that someone posted
something about a site/blog called Handheld Librarian
(http://handheldlib.blogspot.com/)?  Among the other useful info
there...page includes some links to "handheld libraries."

Shirl Kennedy
Web Guide Manager
Business 2.0

Why Should Anyone Believe You?