PDA friendly web sites?

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Feb 12 13:45:01 EST 2002

Our library calendar of events is a frequently visited resource on our web
site. With the increasing use of PDA's, I was wondering if there is a way
to set up links so that they can be easily added to PDA calendar programs?

Although I own a Palm, I have to admit that I haven't gotten much beyond
doing some noodling around with ebooks and integration with my Outlook
calendar.  I'm hoping that some of you savvy Palm/Handspring/Etc. users
can share the process of integrating web resources and whether there's a
way for library web sites to become more PDA friendly.

Thank you!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library