library floor plan

Wendy Rodgers wrodgers at uoguelph.ca
Tue Feb 12 10:47:25 EST 2002

Hello Bert et al,
    Our online floor plans at the University of Guelph (Ontario, Canada) are not
too bad.  You can view them at:
http://www.webapps.ccs.uoguelph.ca/library/lib/cno/whereIs.cfm
    Users can simply view the plans, or enter a call number and have the specific
floor and stack location highlighted on the plan.
    Cheers,
    Wendy Rodgers
--
Information Services Librarian