[WEB4LIB] Re: Use of ssi's--CORRECTION

Eric Hellman eric at openly.com
Mon Feb 11 12:07:55 EST 2002

Using database identifiers is definitely the right solution!

the big payoff is when you use this type of link for everything on
your site, it becomes easier to maintain, upgrade, and switch.

And for now, there's no need to switch technology- you can just put
SSI pages at the end of the database link.

Eric

--
Eric Hellman

Openly Informatics, Inc.