Useful-But-Generally-Unknown Patent Web Resources

Gerry Mckiernan GMCKIERN at gwgate.lib.iastate.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:06:27 EST 2002

              _Useful-But-Generally-Unknown Patent Web Resources_

   For my next 'Sci-5" column for _Science and Technology Libraries_, I plan to profile a select set of five (5) Useful-But-Generally-Unknown *PATENT* Web resources and invite my Web colleagues to nominate candidate for review.

   As Always, Any and All recommendations, suggestions, comments, queries. Cosmic Insights, Confessional Testimony, Etc. Etc. Etc. are Most Welcome.

   Regards,

Gerry McKiernan
Useful-But-Generally-Unknown Librarian
Iowa State University