Unwanted folder appears at startup

Catherine Buck Morgan catherine at leo.scsl.state.sc.us
Fri Feb 8 12:12:23 EST 2002

Please excuse the crossposting... but I need a fix PDQ!

On an NT workstation, after upgrading to Netscape 6.21 (yuck), a message
kept appearing, can't find aim.exe .... yadadada. In the registry, I
took out all references to AIM. HOWEVER, now, when the workstation boots
up, it opens the System32 folder! Needless to say, I don't want that
folder to just open up on the desktop (or anywhere else).

How can I get rid of this?? Thanks.

--
Catherine Buck Morgan
Automation Librarian
EMAIL: catherine at leo.scsl.state.sc.us
Phone: 803.734.8651 Fax 803.734.4757
Home page: http://www.state.sc.us/scsl/
Web catalog: http://www.state.sc.us/scsl/scslweb/welcome.html

The opinions stated herein are not necessarily those of SCSL.