Informations about this list

Anthony Grignoux grignoux.anthony at caramail.com
Wed Feb 27 11:33:19 EST 2002

Hello,
we are French students and we must work on mailing lists in
the field of library science.
I would be glad to receive some informations concerning
this particular list.
These informations can be whether subjective (what you
think of it) or objective (any numeric data you have of the
frequency of questions, answers....)
This report has to be finished on thursday (28/2) in the
evening.
Thank you for any help you can bring to us.
Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com