Technical Difficulties With Invitation to OCLC Institute Free Inf ormation Sessions

Lytle,Amy lytlea at oclc.org
Tue Feb 26 16:04:54 EST 2002

[Widely cross-posted with apologies.  Please redistribute as appropriate.
Thank you.]

Dear Colleagues,

We have been alerted to a problem with the server handling the reservations
to the information sessions about the OCLC Institute's "Steering by
Standards" videoconference.

If you would like to register for one of these free information sessions,
please e-mail me at lytlea at oclc.org with the following information:

Name
Title
Institution
Address
E-mail address
Telephone Number
Date and time of your desired show

Once I receive your registration I will e-mail you the toll-free number and
the URL for the session of your choice.  Seating is limited to 39 per
session and is filled on a first-come, first-served basis.  You are welcome
to have several people from your institution participate on a single
registration; just use a speaker phone for the audio portion of the
presentation.

The following sessions are available:

Wed. Feb. 27, 12:00 - 12:30 p.m. EST
Thurs. Feb 28, 3:00 - 3:30 p.m. EST
Fri. March 1, 9:00 - 9:30 a.m. EST

Thank you for your interest, and our apologies for the technical
difficulties.

Amy Lytle
Event Coordinator
OCLC Institute