[WEB4LIB] icons/images for email reference service

Pinkham, Lida LPinkham at plcmc.org
Mon Feb 25 13:03:29 EST 2002

You can check out our Ask A Librarian Page. We just used text from the main
page. And we just released our Live Reference service today. Should be
interesting. =)

www.plcmc.org & click on "Ask a Librarian"

Lida Pinkham
Public Library of Charlotte & Mecklenburg County
Library Resource Trainer
704-353-0631 (phone)
704-336-2677 (fax)

Check out the PLCMC family of websites:
http://www.plcmc.org/sharedPages/PLCMCwebSites.htm

"Read the best books first, or you may not have a chance to read them at
all."
~Henry David Thoreau

/ ) __ ~
   / |  )\