3rd party ASP implementations

Chuck Bearden cbearden at rice.edu
Fri Feb 22 17:14:25 EST 2002

I'm interested in knowing about any 3rd party implementations of
Active Server Pages, for Win32, Linux, or Solaris, running with
webservers other than MS IIS.  The licensing could be commercial,
open-source, or something in between.

I'm aware of Chili!Soft and Apache::ASP, though I don't know the
first thing about how well they work or how comprehensively they
implement the framework.  Any comments in this direction would be
welcome as well.

Thanks,
Chuck Bearden
 Chuck Bearden   Library Systems Programmer/Analyst   Rice University
 cbearden at rice.edu           713.348.3634          713.348.5862 (fax)