_Directory of Scholarly and Professional E-Conferences_ is back online

Diane K. Kovacs diane at kovacs.com
Fri Feb 22 12:14:18 EST 2002

  _Directory of Scholarly and Professional E-Conferences_ (aka
Acadlists, Kovacs' Directory,  Directory of Academic discussion lists
etc)

After nearly a year offline the Directory - as of 02/22/02  -  is
again fully online at  http://www.kovacs.com/directory .   It is
still freely available for searching.

Thank you all very much those who contacted me and asked for the
Directory to be made available once again.  This has always been a
labor of love for me.  Without your good wishes and interest the
Directory may have been simply discontinued.   It is now hosted fully
on my own secure site and I will be able to corrections and additions
in real-time now.

Cordially,
Di Kovacs

Note:
The Search database is uploaded but we still have some clean-up to
do.  If you are the moderator, owner, editor, of a specific entry or
entries please do e-mail me with corrections and additions.   If you
have a discussion list for us to add please read the "Scope of the
Directory" and send the information to me organized by the format
that we use in the database.    We do not include newsletters, ezines
etc.. and all entries must be of scholarly or of professional
interest in the opinion of the Directory Team members.

Genealogical Research on the  Web 2002 Neal-Schuman
http://www.neal-schuman.com/db/1/281.html
Diane K. Kovacs - Kovacs Consulting Internet & World Wide Web Training