FW: 1st Annual Open Source Content Management Systems Conference - Zurich, March 21-22

Ranti Junus junus at MAIL.LIB.MSU.EDU
Thu Feb 21 10:50:34 EST 2002

[cross posted.  my apology to anybody who received this as multiple
postings.]

Below is a conference on open source Content Management System (CMS) that
might interest some of you.

regards,
ranti.

--