[WEB4LIB] Filtering again

Shirl Kennedy sdk at cesmail.net
Mon Feb 18 23:40:41 EST 2002

Take a look at these:

Sites Blocked by Internet Filtering Programs
Edelman Expert Report for
Multnomah County Public Library et al., vs. United States of America, et al.
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/people/edelman/mul-v-us/

INTERNET FILTERS
A PUBLIC POLICY REPORT
Marjorie Heins & Christina Cho
Free Expression Policy Project
National Coalition Against Censorship
http://www.ncac.org/issues/internetfilters.html

Shirl Kennedy
Web Guide Manager
Business 2.0

Pop-Under Perp Walk: Who's behind those annoying pop-under ads, anyway?
http://www.business2.com/articles/mag/0,1640,37785,FF.html