[WEB4LIB] RE: TEXTAREA rendering

Luc Grondin luc.grondin at UMontreal.CA
Mon Feb 18 13:17:34 EST 2002

Hello!

As a simple solution to this kind of problem, what I have done so far is
output inside <pre>...</pre> the content entered in the textarea (in
combination with the use of a "wrap" attribute in the form).

This may be enough for your needs...

  ---
  Luc Grondin
  Analyste en gestion de l'information numérique
  SERTI - DGTIC, Université de Montréal
  téléphone: (514) 343-6111 p. 3988  -  télécopieur: (514) 343-2155