Help with forms in FrontPage

Jeff.Kuntzman at UCHSC.edu Jeff.Kuntzman at UCHSC.edu
Mon Feb 4 14:07:39 EST 2002

I've just tried separating with commas in Frontpage XP,
IIS 5, and it generates an error message. Same thing with
semicolons.

We've wanted to do this too, so I searched at the support.microsoft.com
web site and came up with this article - but haven't tried it
yet. Involves doing a custom response page for after form submission:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q205756

Jeff Kuntzman
Internet & Instruction Librarian
Denison Memorial Library
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
> How, in FrontPage 4.0, would one go about setting up multiple mailtos in a
> form? I need an online form, once submitted, to go to 3 separate e-mail
> addresses at once. Is there a way to do this in the html form code itself?
> If so, I have not found it.

Ignoring the problems with mailto: actions...

On the screen in FrontPage that asks you for the e-mail address of the
person you want the results sent to, just fill in all three addresses
separating them with commas. That should work.