[WEB4LIB] Re: text size in IE 5+

Kevin W. Bishop bishopk at rpi.edu
Mon Feb 4 10:33:48 EST 2002

I'd like to thank Stef Morrill for suggesting a fix to the problem that, in
my case, worked.  In short, de-selecting "Use Microsoft's viewer" for the
Message Window properties in Eudora's Toolbox did the trick.

Here's the reply:

===
I don't know if this is exactly the same problem, but...

We were seeing this problem with some of our staff machines with Eudora 5.1
on them.  If Eudora was set to use the Microsoft viewer, IE would go back
to using the smaller font every time the browser was launched, no matter
what the font was set to before.  Once the Microsoft viewer was turned off,
everything was dandy.  You can also add this line to the eudora.ini, if you
want to continue to use Microsoft viewer:

SeparateMSHTMLSettings=1
===

-kb