Help with forms in FrontPage

Tom Gardner tgardnet at eclipse.net
Sat Feb 2 13:52:36 EST 2002

Hi,

I am the webmaster (just started) at the Mercer County Library in NJ and I
would appreciate it if somebody could help me with the following problem:

How, in FrontPage 4.0, would one go about setting up multiple mailtos in a
form? I need an online form, once submitted, to go to 3 separate e-mail
addresses at once. Is there a way to do this in the html form code itself?
If so, I have not found it.

Any help would be appreciated. If you could point me to a site with code
that already does this, so much the better!

Thanks in advance.
--
Tom Gardner
10 Abbott Court