Problems with New Web Page and IE 5.0

Elena OMalley Elena_OMalley at emerson.edu
Mon Dec 23 17:02:26 EST 2002

Well, for the record, it did not require "almost infinite" horizontal
scrolling in IE 4. A little bit, since my resolution was set to
640 x 480 on that machine, but not almost infinite. And IE 5.5 at
800 x 600 was ok.

Elena O'Malley
__
Elena O'Malley, Head of Library Computer and Internet Services
Emerson College Library, 120 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Elena_OMalley at emerson.edu, library.emerson.edu