spam on staff computer

Phalbe Henriksen phenriksen at neflin.org
Mon Dec 23 13:45:08 EST 2002

Folks,

Pardon me if this is a duplication, but there are 27 pages of hits just in
2002 on the word "spam," so I'm hoping to make my search shorter....

I, the library director, using Eudora on a Win2000 box, and just in the
last two or three months have noticed spam increasing to the point where
it's getting *annoying.*

I use my e-mail for lots of things -- my own mail, helping patrons, I
subscribe to many lists (probably too many), etc., and don't want to limit
my use of my computer. But I sure would like some software that would
filter out spam, but keep the good stuff from being blocked.

Has anyone designed this software yet? Is it foolproof *and* idiotproof? If
so, what is it?

Thanks and happy holidays to all.

Phalbe Henriksen
Director