[WEB4LIB] For Chris Murphy

Chris Murphy chrism at thecommunitylibrary.org
Thu Dec 19 15:39:46 EST 2002

Linda,

The most useful resource I found was the book Windows 2000 Group Policy,
Profiles, and IntelliMirror by Jeremy Moskowitz. Probably the second
most useful was the book Mastering Windows 2000 Server (4th ed.) by Mark
Minasi, et al.

Surprisingly useful information comes from Microsoft itself, in the form
of individual policy setting explanations accessible from the Explain
tab in the Properties dialog accessible when you double- or right-click
an individual policy setting within a template of a Group Policy Object
(whew!).

Best regards,

Chris Murphy

--