[WEB4LIB] Is it possible to boot PCs to a Web page?

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Dec 19 07:59:36 EST 2002

Kim,

It sounds like you want to set your web browser as an alternate shell to
Windows Explorer. The creators of Public Web Browser have a document
that explains how to do this available here:

http://www.teamsoftwaresolutions.com/support.htm

While their document specifically applies to setting PWB as shell, you
could do this with Internet Explorer or some alternative application as
well.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library