Card sorting items

Martin Jenkins martin.jenkins at wright.edu
Wed Dec 4 14:59:16 EST 2002

Greetings,
We are planning a major redesign of our Libraries web site,
and would like to use a card sorting exercise to help us
determine priority and organization of resources. We've
found lots of information on the nuts and bolts of running
such a test, but haven't found many actual lists of the
items sorted. We realize this will vary some for every
library, but think the guidance of some real lists might be
useful for us in formulating our own.
So, if you or your library have recently conducted a card
sorting study to help with grouping of resources or
navigation, would you mind sharing your list of cards with
us? You may reply directly to me (martin.jenkins at wright.edu)
with the lists as attachments or in the body of the email.
Thanks in advance for any assistance received.
--
Martin Jenkins
Music and Humanities Librarian
martin.jenkins at wright.edu