Open Peer review

vinod vinodscaria at eth.net
Wed Dec 4 12:10:00 EST 2002

Hi Folks @ Web4Lib,

*Sorry for cross posting*

We are implementing an open journal in connection with our medical library
gateway www.medlib.netfirms.com  . We intend to develop an open and free
journal publishing scholastic articles, and we intend to implement an open
peer review process. We have searched Google, Yahoo, and Medline for
articles.

If anybody have experiences running open peer reviewed journals[not
necessarily publishing scholastic works], could you please share your
experiences ,minimum requirements to ensure quality, code of
conduct/restrictions if any.

I would also like to know more about articles on the topic /examples of such
journals which rely entirely on open peer review.

I would be happy to summarise for the list.

Thanks in advance

Vinod Scaria
in Charge of library and gateway
Center for Cybermedicine and Internet research
Calicut
India