New online list for discussion of audible digital audiobooks

Lori Bell lbell927 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 17:56:02 EST 2002

Hello!

Interested in offering digital audiobooks to your
patrons?  Audible.com is working with 150 libraries
throughout the country to offer digital audiobooks to
patrons.  If you are interested, join the new
electronic list to discuss policies, procedures,
how-tos, and ideas for promoting digital audiobooks in
your library!  If you would like to join, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/audiblelibraryusers/
and sign up.  Matthew Fine, senior vice president of
Enterprise, audible.com is a member of the list and
can answer questions from a vendor perspective. You
can sign up for a daily digest or individual messages.
If you have trouble, please email me and I will get
you signed up. Thanks!

Lori Bell