[WEB4LIB] Please remove from list until 13 Jan 2002

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Fri Dec 13 15:31:26 EST 2002

As you might imagine, Trixi has been removed. Just a gentle reminder to
those of you who remain, should the bimonthly mailing of the list
instructions somehow miss you, or (more likely) be ignored, enter
"web4lib" in the search box at google.com and hit the "I'm feeling
lucky" button. You will then discover more than you would ever want to
know about this list.
Roy