Wireless on the cheap (or not) .. comments?

Charles Lockwood CLockwood at loyola.edu
Thu Dec 12 09:48:40 EST 2002

In an abrupt change of topic from the interesting
Newsday article  posted today ( I dont judge their scene harshly  ) and
in the interest of keeping up with the Joneses,
does anyone want to share success stories with
implementing your own in-house wireless services for your patrons.
This is *not* currently my area of knowledge, have plenty of  catching
up to do, but it seems that if they are marketing modest wireless
technology in the Sunday Paper to consumers, many of you would be trying
this @ the library.
Costs?
Security?
Other issues etc.