[WEB4LIB] Netscape 7.0 Commnicator problem

Chris Murphy chrism at thecommunitylibrary.org
Tue Dec 10 17:35:53 EST 2002

You could try Mozilla. The mail interface appears very similar to
Communicator 4.x but works much better and has more features. You can
choose the modern Netscape 7 type of skin, too, if you prefer.

I use Mozilla (v1.2.1) for email, and it imported my profile and mail
seamlessly. I have not had any problems with large attachments.

Best regards,

Chris

--
Christopher Murphy