[WEB4LIB] Re: Access2002 vs. SQL .. which way do we go?

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Thu Dec 5 10:20:19 EST 2002

Thursday, December 5, 2002, 8:04:24 AM, you wrote:

DB> Do not forget that Access uses SQL.  SQL is simply a query language not a
DB> database.  You don't move data to SQL.  You move it into another database
DB> and use SQL commands to search it.

True enough.  However, it seemed clear from the query that the option
was to move it to MySQL, MS SQL Server, or another similar option. I
believe that a followup from the original requester indicated that it
was MySQL that was the option.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA