[WEB4LIB] RE: Mozilla 1.2.1 is out

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Dec 3 16:44:28 EST 2002

I would agree with that. One distinction I would make is that while PWB requires IE to
be installed to run, K-Meleon bundles its own version of the Mozilla engire and
related code so that you don't need Mozilla installed to run K-Meleon. This can be an
important issue for people running older machines and older versions of the Windows
OS. Yes,  there are still people supporting Windows 95 and you can't run IE 6 on
Windows 95. Yes, there are still people running Pentium 133s that would choke on
Mozilla but run K-Meleon with ease.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library