Esosoft

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Thu Dec 26 14:30:15 EST 2002

I'm evaluating Esosoft for hosting a series of discussion lists; I've
been hunting for a good, cost-worthy commercial host where I could
establish a number of Mailman-based lists, large and small, under one
virtual domain name.  I've been looking at Esosoft as one choice.  Does
anyone know anything particularly good or bad about this company?

(Btw, as a follow-up to an earlier discussion, I looked at L-Soft, and
they are breathtakingly expensive for what we need. I'm sure it's high
quality, but...)

Karen G. Schneider kgs at lii.org  http://lii.org
Director,    Librarians' Index to the Internet
lii.org  New This Week:     http://lii.org/ntw
      lii.org: Information You Can Trust!