[WEB4LIB] Disabling print dialog box in IE (PWB)

Tom Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Thu Dec 26 11:47:04 EST 2002

We have had lots of problems with mandatory roaming profiles using W2K.
When we log off and log back in, many security features disappear giving
the public access to more resources than they are supposed to have.
Reboot the computer and the the profile loads as it is supposed to.
Thus we have to put a login password to keep the public from just loggin
off their computers and loggin them back in to get increased access.

--
Tom Edelblute
Anaheim CA 92805         e-mail: thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us