Flash code in Netscape 4.7

Teresa Ashley tashley at austincc.edu
Tue Aug 20 09:21:33 EDT 2002

I would appreciate any suggestions for making an interactive exercise work in Netscape 4.x.  We've designed a tutorial for one of our course integrated assignments and tried to incorporate interactive exercises.  Everything works in IE 5.x, but the Flash movie on one of the pages doesn't even display in Netscape 4.x.  I'm thinking I may need to change the <EMBED> tags, and will certainly try that, but perhaps there is something else I am missing?

Please take a look at
http://library.austin.cc.tx.us/staff/tashley/chem1411/list.htm

I suppose if we can't make this work for that browser, we'll either remove it or tell users that the page may not work in all browsers (bummer!).

Thanks for your suggestions.

Teresa Ashley, Reference Librarian/Professor
Austin Community College
Austin, TX