[WEB4LIB] Re: constructive criticism on this list?

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Aug 7 13:49:05 EDT 2002

The reason we use it is that our computer services department has written a
script to reload the browser if it is closed down on our public machines.
IE is the only application allowed to be run by the public on these
machines.  Maybe the script could be modified so that I could remove the
javascript for full page display.  It has nothing to do with the layout.
The layout works no matter what the size of the browser window is.

I am investigating possible alternatives to the javascript.  Is there a way
to configure IE so it loads initially full screen when a new browser is
opened?

Bill Drew