[WEB4LIB] Re: Fonts & CSS

Kevin W. Bishop bishopk at rpi.edu
Wed Aug 7 12:53:04 EDT 2002

Hey Bill,

A few die-hard CSS envelope pushers (for lack of a better label) have
discovered that the order in which you specify link styles may make a big
difference:

http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/css/link-specificity.html

Also, this will be of interest to many (includes a summary chart of what
works with which browsers):

How to Hide CSS from Buggy Browsers
http://pixels.pixelpark.com/~koch/hide_css_from_browsers/

HTH,
-kb

Kevin W. Bishop   >   bishopk at rpi.edu
Communication & Collaboration Technologies
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
      RPInfo: http://www.rpi.edu/rpinfo/
      Kiosk: http://j2ee.rpi.edu:8080/kiosk/setup.do